2013年10月28日星期一

Nobody could ever replace you.



Nobody could ever replace you. 

This is my 11th times to London, this time I am going to live in London for a year. In the first month, my bag was stolen. When I found the bag was stolen, the first response was to run into the crowd to find, but I soon realized that it will not be found. So, I started thinking about how to remedy the loss. I reported the loss of bank card, went to match the keys, and the student id card. In the absence of bank card days, I still went to Oxford street, bond street to find my favorite style. 

This period of time, I contact with a lot of people, some became my very close friends, some went party together. The people here are very friendly, and I am willing to share my own things and ideas with them. In my opinion, a friend a path. They will also provide me some  common interest. 


All in all I really enjoy my life now. If less lesson every week, I'll be more happy^


29/10/2013


没有评论:

发表评论